Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cheap makeup at Superstore!

Hi Everyone :)

I just wanted to make a quick post about some Joe Fresh makeup on clearance at Real Canadian Superstore. Sorry if most of my posts are about Superstore, but it just happens to be near my house and things are always on sale! LOL.

I haven't bought anything yet, but here's what I saw:

Some small palettes with eyeshadows, blush and lip glosses, only $2.94. (I'm most interested in these).
Some single eyeshadows from $0.94 to $1.94.
There's also some Nicole by OPI nail polishes for $5.94 on the left.


Random eye pencils, lip pencils and lipsticks ranging from $0.94 to $2.94.


Do you guys get clearance makeup at your Superstore?

Thanks for checking out my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. I have a store just like that! It isn't a superstore but still has amazing deals!!! i can find stuff that is only $0.60!!!!
    Follow me please???? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what store is it? lol.
    I just checked out your blog! I'm following you now :)
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to one near me..I like Joe Fresh lip tints so picked up some...

    http://thatmakeuplady.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete