Sunday, February 24, 2013

Real Techniques Brushes in Canada Soon! (Updated Feb. 27, 2013)

Hey guys! This a super short, update post!

So you may have seen my previous post: Real Techniques Brushes in Canada Soon?

Well, today I went to my local Walmart and guess what they had?! Sorry to maybe get you excited, but they didn't have the Real Techniques brushes. BUT! They DID have the price tags for them in the cosmetics section!

$18.97  for the Core Collection and $18.97 for the Starter Set.
When these brushes will actually be in store, I don't know, but it's GOT to be soon!
There's also the possibility that they were in the store and just sold out THAT fast.

If I see the brushes in person, I'll let y'all know!
If you've seen them, let ME know! I wants them!!

Thanks for reading!

UPDATE: Feb. 27, 2013

Hey Everyone!
I still haven't seen the Real Techniques brushes in Canadian Walmarts yet, but I took a picture of the price tags with my phone:

Left to right, all $18.97 price tags: RT Starter Set, RT Core Collection, RT Travel Essentials.

I didn't even know about the Travel Essentials kit. It comes with 3 full size brushes: the essential foundation brush, domed shadow brush, and multitask brush. Here's what it looks like from the Real Techniques website:


Thanks for checking out my blog!

Check out my current FREE GIVEAWAY: 500 Pageviews Giveaway! (Ends Mar. 18, 2013)

2 comments:

  1. Im super excited about these brushes too!! Ive been checking walmarts for a few days now but no luck:( cool that they got the tags up atleast. hope we can get our hands on these soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the comment! Yeah, I dunno what's taking them so long to get these brushes! I'll keep you guys posted :)

      Delete