Friday, February 1, 2013

Favourite funny and random internet memes

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately! I want to do some reviews, but I can't transfer any pictures from my camera on to my computer at the moment! It's SO annoying! But it's my fault...I got some of my memory card adapter stuck in my laptop's memory card reader! Until I get one of the following: a new memory card adapter, a new memory card reader, OR the cord that originally came with my camera so I can just hook it up to my computer, I can't really post any reviews for you..unless I take the pics with my old school cell phone (a LG voyager that I got in 2009), and nobody wants that. HOWEVER, I promise to get this camera issue fixed by the end of this weekend, even if I have to tear my house apart to find the missing cord!

Now...what will I post in this post??  As the title says: here are some random memes that I like, and some I've recently discovered.

First! What is a MEME? Well...according to the internet:

A "meme" is a virally-transmitted cultural symbol or social idea. A meme (rhymes with "team") behaves like a flu or a cold virus, traveling from person to person quickly, but transmitting an idea instead of a lifeform. According to Cecil Adams of theStraightDope.com, the concept of memes "is either really deep, or really, really obvious".

Seems simple enough...LOL. Here we go:

1. Skeptical Third World Kid
I was just shown this meme yesterday. The name is pretty self explanatory.

The one that made me look it up:



Two more:



Does anyone else feel kinda bad now?

2. Scumbag Steve 
I'm happy I don't know anyone quite as bad as this guy...at least, I don't think I do??

The one that made me look it up:

                                                 
                                                       
                                                                               Two more:




3. Scumbag Brain
This is a sort of "spin-off" of Scumbag Steve, and also one of my fave memes, since it's SO TRUE! Ugh..hate my brain sometimes...

The one that made me look it up:

                                              

                                                                            Two more:





4. Science Cat
Another one of my faves :) This one is for all the nerds out there!

The one that made me look it up:


Three more (because they're just that funny to me):





5. Philosoraptor
Silly me, I thought he was a T-rex...obviously I don't know my dinosaurs.

The one that made me look it up:


                                                                              Two more:



6. Futurama Fry
Whether or not you're a Futurama fan, you'll probably enjoy these. Especially when you read them with Fry's voice in your head.

The one that made me look it up:

                                                

                                                                               Two more:

     
                                                     


Two other fun memes for when you need a laugh:
                 








Bad Luck Brian













Paranoid Parrot











Two memes I discovered while writing this post:  
                                                                                     





Malicious Advice Mallard














Tough Spongebob








What are some of your favourite memes?


1 comment: