Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A short list of funny Twitter feeds to follow

Hey everyone...

Looking for people to follow on Twitter? Well I'm here to help!

Modern Seinfeld
I just found this one!
If you ever wondered what Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer would be up to if Seinfeld was still on the air, this Twitter feed seems accurate, and funny at the same time. Hurrah!
Some recent tweets from Modern Seinfeld:
















Nathan Fillion
If you're/were a fan of the show Firefly, you are probably already following this guy. That's right, it's Captain Malcolm Reynolds! He's funny, and even though he's now on the show Castle, he still makes the odd Firefly reference, which I know we all love.
Some recent tweets from Nathan Fillion:











Conan O'Brien
I have to admit, I don't watch Conan as much as I used to...and now if I do, I usually just watch the intro monologue then change the channel (like most people...lol). I just assumed he would be funny on Twitter...and I was right.
Some recent tweets from Conan O'Brien:








Dan O'Brien
I'm like....99.99% sure he's not related to Conan, but hey, you never know. This guy is a columnist for Cracked.com. If you ever get bored, go there and waste many hours reading their random lists of anything and everything.
Some recent tweets from Dan O'Brien:









Stephen Colbert
Personally, I think Colbert is funnier than Jon Stewart. Probably because he's less serious. Maybe. What do I know? Well, I know Colbert has a pretty darn funny Twitter feed.
Some recent tweets from Stephen Colbert:









I would tell you to all follow me on Twitter, but I have no followers, and I never tweet anything. But if you want to see who I'm following, here's my Twitter. If I get at least 1 follower, then I'll start tweeting. LOL.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment